Marine Professionals Chartership Progression Training
EXCLUSIVE INTRODUCTORY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY
SeaFlo’s new Marine Professionals Chartership Progression Training is the only blended learning programme to be fully approved and recognised by the Society for Underwater Technology (SUT) and the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology (IMarEST).
Segmented into four modules to provide flexibility, each component has been developed by SeaFlo to help transfer sector knowledge with logged hours counting towards a continuous professional development (CPD) certification and Chartered Engineer status.
Using a combination of highly effective simulation training (developed by award-winning GRi Animations), e-learning and classroom work, the topics covered during the programme have been specifically designed to advance and support the following individuals:
- Those seeking to register as professional marine technicians to gain Chartered Engineer status
- Post-graduates and engineers as they progress into asset management roles and well integrity operations
- Qualified Chartered Engineers committed to maintaining their accreditation.
SeaFlo’s team of consultant trainers have more than 200 years’ industry experience between them and are available to deliver the Marine Professional Career Progression Training anywhere in the world.
This unique industry-specific training performance improvement programme can sit within a company’s existing training schedule or stand alone. It can also be customised for individuals and client teams.
SeaFlo Consultancy Ltd was established in Aberdeen, Scotland, in 2010 and has grown into an International training and consultancy company. The firm has a consultancy services agreement with Add Energy’s Norway and Australia divisions to deliver subsea operations services and training to oil and gas and LNG Projects.
Support is also available for;
- Training committee leadership
- Safety case forums
- Regulatory meetings (e.g. SUT/ IMarEST workshops)
- Client driven operational asset workshops.
SeaFlo has a licensing agreement in place with the SUT and IMarEST with intellectual property right ownership for specific modular training designs.
1. Subsea Wellsplanning and safe operation of well life cycle operations
- Provides learners with a knowledge and understanding of planning and safe operations associated with light well interventions and maintaining subsea wells/asset integrity, in life cycle of operations.
- Covers global regulatory guidelines, safety case requirements.
- Guest speaker presentations on NORSOK D_010 guidelines, recommended best practices of well integrity management.
- Our “case studies” take into account IWCF Level 5 Guidance Publications on Recommendations for Enhancement in Well control training, examination and certification following the OGP Report 476 published Nov, 2019.
- Plus our training services quality assurance processes will be delivered in accordance with OPITO verified competency assessment practices and ISO 29993:2017 and ISO 21500: 2012.
2. Subsea Assetsrisers, flowlines and pipeline integrity and IRM practices
- As more subsea inspections are delivered by AUVs, AIVS and ROVs using advanced 3D inspection programmes, this module delivers an overview of the latest subsea riser inspection technologies and equipment to ensure learners have an in-depth understanding required for asset integrity best practice.
- Technology and equipment developments are moving at a pace on e Battery powered, resident ROV’s that can be remotely controlled from shore.
- Subsea drones and modular designs of AUV’s and AIV’s will all have a part to play in helping reduce OPEX costs across subsea life of field operations.
- Digitalisation transformation and links to global geographic information systems for digital mapping of subsea assets
- Latest real time data management to condition performance monitoring practices will all be delivered in this course.
3. Construction Managementlean project management across subsea and marine construction
- This module will help to determine the leadership qualities, behaviours and management competencies required to successfully deliver reduced CAPEX budgets in areas including subsea construction to integrity management best practices.
- Case Studies will be presented on Agile-Lean Project management practices that can save significant costs if used effectively.
- The 5 Key Dimensions of the Association of Project Management guidelines will be presented.
- The importance of effective reliability/availability studies and system designs being manufactured, constructed and installed correctly to provide maximum production assurance.
4. Subsea to Topsidesasset and integrity management best practices
- An overview of the latest big data, digital technologies and asset management practices including real time condition performance monitoring. This module will also investigate systems to track, measure and communicate the progress and success of operational risk management, as well as OPEX cost benefit analysis and aligning operations.
- Takes into account the asset management considerations of phased subsea decommissioning and aging infrastructure.