Supporting your business
Our services range from small technical studies to specific project execution work scopes associated with subsea production systems equipment. Our past projects have covered a wide variety of technical specification and comply with API-RP-17N aimed at improved system reliability, integrity with technical risk management procedures.
We can work on an ad-hoc basis or for extended contract periods depending on your project requirements. Let us know your challanges and we will help you find the right solutions.
- Independent Reviews
- Workshop Facilitation
- RAM Analysis
- Asset Integrity Scheme Development (Subsea)
- LNG Subsea Process Support (FLNG Design)
- Offshore Installation Analysis
- Marine Warranty Surveillance Checks
- Production Assurance Programme
- Development (Subsea, ISO 20815)
- Ad-hoc PMC sevices (Subsea design, construction, operations)
- LNG to FSRU Marine Engineering to Operational support
- Start-up of subsea wells
- Operations Readiness Reviews
- Client Site Representative & Operations Engineer Support Roles
- LNG Facilities & Training Services
Providing Offshore services onboard Subsea Construction vessels, FPSO’s, Deepwater Drilling MODU’s associated with well completions, XT installation Subsea Light Well Intervention support services and supporting condition performance monitoring of remote subsea well systems integrity.
Seaflo Consultancy services now includes experience of LNG related studies, subsea pipeline end manifold (PLEM) design-specifications, riser interfaces to submerged turret loading buoy interface (STLB) on Floating Storage Re-Gasification Units (FSRU). LNG Gas Carrier shipyard construction site management support services, dry dock management-technical advisory-supervision.