Asset Integrity & Environmentally Friendly Risk Management Solutions
Consultancy briefs have included “life cycle” Field Development Planning to Extended Asset Risk Management operability works copes.
- Developed a Life Extension program for UKCS North Sea subsea asset(s) to FPSO infrastructure on a fast track schedule controlling progress on study plans, inputting costs to the project controller and presenting weekly or monthly progress reports. Ref Maersk Oil & Gas example.
- Supporting a client develop a robust Subsea Production Assurance Program with high reliability, availability and IMR philosophy including emergency pipeline repair system strategy. Ref: Total Laggan-Tormore example
- Consultancy role for Premier Oil on Dua Subsea field development offshore Vietnam in South China Seas.
- Consultancy role for Boskalis Offshore in Danish North Sea sector supporting subsea IRM campaign for Maersk Oil & Gas.
- Consultancy role for Applus Velosi included rig audits and well control equipment assessments in Qatar, Middle East.
- Technical Advisory, marine consultancy services role for LNG Marine Terminal and LNG Gas Carrier to FSRU vessel conversion including subsea gas PLEM installations.
- Consultancy role for BP Caspian Sea on Shah Deniz 2 as a Subsea & Marine Operations Readiness Engineer.
- Consultancy role for Beach Energy, Otway Offshore Phase 4 subsea gas wells tie-backs to existing gas plant in South Australia, Bass Straits.
Our key to success is:
Consultancy briefs have included “life cycle” Field Development Planning to Extended Asset Risk Management operability works scopes.
- Efficient Planning
- Consultants that are totally focused on the task in hand
- Use of e-Project tools via Seaflo WebEx data based interactions
- Clear and concise communication, regular progress reporting
- Effective Risk Management Procedures.